Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ruby slippers..and not on my feet!...?

k it;s a pair of ruby slippers like those from the wizard of Oz and underneth would say dreams really do come true, there%26#039;s a bit of a story behind it, im thinking of getting it right where my pantline is.





time for q%26#039;s


Sexy?


should i get it somewhere else?


any suggestions?


thx

Ruby slippers..and not on my feet!...?
I think on the pantline on your hip would be good.
Reply:On the back or front? IF on the back can you tell us the story?





I am a sucker for the butt cap tattoo! Talk about sexy! ! ! My favorite position is %26quot;reverse cowgirl%26quot; and the butt cap tattoo is a wonderful visual for that!





I did know one girl that had %26quot;precious%26quot; tattooed above her vagina and trust me it was VERY precious to me!



hair accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment